我可以: 邀请好友来看>>
ZOL论坛 > 手机论坛 > MEIZU手机论坛 > 魅族M8 SE论坛 > 【魅族M8创意广告大赛】The Next Generation AIO PHONE
帖子很冷清,卤煮很失落!求安慰
返回列表
签到
手机签到经验翻倍!
快来扫一扫!

【魅族M8创意广告大赛】The Next Generation AIO PHONE

246浏览 / 2回复

albertdros

albertdros

精华
帖子

等  级:Lv.1
经  验:5
  • Z金豆: 0

千万礼品等你来兑哦~快点击这里兑换吧~

• 城  市:其他
  • 注  册:2009-03-10
  • 登  录:2009-03-11
发表于 2009-03-10 16:48:31
电梯直达 确定
楼主
国外网友作品 Hey Im Albert from the Netherlands. Because the Meizu phones are not for sale in Holland, im participating to maybe win one ). I made this design with 3d Studio max and photoshop. The phone itself was designed in MAX). Because most of the stuff id built in 3d, i can also animate the things if requested. Well what i'm trying to achieve with this design is to show that the m8 is all about modern design and technology. The lightning things give a bit of a techy atmosphere but i tried not to overdo it. I tried to implement some blue tints because blue is used alot in the meizu brand graphics. The dolphins stand for smartness. After all the M8 is kind of a smartphone, and dolphins are one of the most intellegent creatures on the planet. Because this design is ment for a flyer, i kept it clean. Not alot of text and it catches the eye immediately. When i was in China i saw most flyers were covered with so much text i couldnt really understand anything about it. Im all for  let the visual speak. It took me quite some time to complete this design, i hope you like it ) All the best from Holland,

物是人飞

物是人飞

精华

帖子

等  级:Lv.8
经  验:40639
发表于 2009-03-22 17:27:12 1楼
对 楼主 albertdros 说:
=========================

强烈支持

mmyyqq2899

mmyyqq2899